The San Telmo hostel is in CALA MAJOR, located a few kilometres south west of Palma along the coast. Cala Major offers a Mercadona Supermarket, variety of bars, restaurants, shops, beach bars with sunbeds and parasols. It is wel- connected and has excellent links by road and public transport. Cala Major can access in two ways: along the coast or through highway “Via Cintura”.
Nixe Palace Hotel (100 meters), the famous Joan Miró Museum (200 meters), the international Bellver College (500 meters) and Marivent Palace, where the Spanish royal family spend their holidays (800 meters) are all located nearby.
The San Telmo hostel is about:
- 200 meters from the beach of Cala Major, which is ideal for swimming in summer and cold seasons of the year, as it is protected form the north winds.
- 1 km from the Harbour of Calanova and 1, 5 km from the Harbour of Palma of Majorca (5 minutes away by car).
- 1, 4 km from Porto Pi shopping center, it opens from 9:00 until 22:00h.
- 1, 5 km from the lively Paseo Maritimo, meaning that you can go out for a lively night and then come back to the quiet.
- 5 km from the center of Palma of Majorca, where you can visit the charming old town and some monuments such as Palma Cathedral, Palace of the Almudaina,…
- 12 km away from Son Sant Joan Airport of Palma of Majorca (20-30 minutes away by car).
The resorts of San Agustín, Cala Nova, Illetas, Puerto Portals, Palma Nova and Magalluf are all in the vicinity.