Conditions of use
Access to and use of this site implies that USER has read and accepted unreservedly the legal warnings given here. The mere access to and use of this site does not imply the establishment of any type of commercial or professional relationship between the HOSTAL SAN TELMO and the USER.
When accessing and browsing the site, USERS are obliged to use it in accordance with current legislation, with the conditions laid out in this legal notice, and with generally accepted morality, good manners and public order. USERS will be held responsible by the HOSTAL SAN TELMO and/or any third parties for any damages that could be caused under the terms of this obligation.
The HOSTAL SAN TELMO reserves the right to make any changes to the site that it considers necessary without prior warning and can change, add or remove content and any services that are offered on the site as well as the manner in which they are presented or located on their servers. They also reserve the right to temporarily suspend access to the site without any prior warning if it is necessary to do so to carry out maintenance, repairs, updates or improvements. The HOSTAL SAN TELMO cannot be held responsible because of this suspension.
Limits of responsability
Use of this site is the responsibility of the USER. The HOSTAL SAN TELMO will not be held responsible if USERS do not use the site correctly.
The site contains links or hyperlinks that go to other external web sites managed by third parties that are not part of our organisation. The HOSTAL SAN TELMO therefore cannot guarantee the content or information that is presented on these web sites nor that they are truthful and up to date, and accepts no responsibility for them.
The site accepts no responsibility for any outside content that is presented on, can be found from or is linked to from this site, since there is no requirement to check in advance if the link in question complies with the current regulations. Nor does the site guarantee that there are no viruses or other elements on these other sites that could cause problems to the USERS? computers, documents or files, and accepts no responsibility for any kind of damage suffered by USERS for this reason.
Intellectual and industrial property
All the content on this site, which includes, but is not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, logos, the domain name, source code, colour combinations, and all other elements including the design and navigation system are the property of the HOSTAL SAN TELMO, which holds the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way it wishes and, in particular, the rights to their reproduction, distribution, public release and alteration.
In accordance with the terms of the Intellectual Property Act, the USERS undertake to maintain the integrity of this site and to prevent any deformation, changes or alterations to it that could prejudice its legitimate interests or be detrimental to its reputation. They undertake, therefore, not to reproduce, copy, distribute, or publish the informational content of this site on any kind of media without the prior authorisation of the site?s owners.
All brand names, commercial names, distinctive symbols or logos that appear on the site are the property of the HOSTAL SAN TELMO or of third parties; this means that access to or use of the site gives USERS no rights whatsoever over these brand names, commercial names and/or distinctive symbols nor over any of the site content in which they appear.
You may configure your navigator to accept or reject the cookies you receive, or to warn you when a server wants to send a cookie:
– If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the menu option See, select Internet Options and accede to Advanced Options.
– If you are using Netscape, under the menu option Edit, select Preferences, and accede to the Advanced options. HOSTAL SAN TELMO would be grateful if you activate the acceptance of cookies, since this would help us obtain more precise data so as to improve the content and design of our web page in order to adapt it to your preferences.
HOSTAL SAN TELMO may likewise register your IP addresses to diagnose any problem with our server, to administer our web page and to analyze user tendencies.
All your data will be handled in accordance with the Information Society and E-Commerce Act 34/2002 and the Organic Act Regulating the Automated Handling of Personal Data (LORTAD).
The data you provide will be handled in the following way:
– Personal and booking data: They are incorporated into a file so your bookings can be processed. If the information marked with an asterisk is not filled in, it will not be possible to make the booking or to conclude the contract if this data is not supplied.
– System for compiling information.: The system for collecting data works through the web pages www.hostalsantelmo.com or www.hostalmallorca.com and is filled in by the people who want to make the booking. This data is subject to automated handling and is incorporated in the corresponding file held by the Hostal San Telmo, which is entered in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
– Updating or removal from out databases.: If you want your data to be removed, or this data modified, you can send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org as, in accordance with articles 15, 16 and 17 of LORTAD, you can exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and challenge at all times, as well as revoking consent for cession of your data. The rights referred to in the above section may be exercised by the user by signed, written request sent to the following address:
Hostal San Telmo, calle Pintor Antoni Gelabert, nº 4, 07015 – Cala Mayor (Mallorca).
The Hostal San Telmo commits itself in using the data included in the file to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the provisions of the Security Measures Regulations for automated files containing data of a personal nature, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, 11 July.
Hostal San Telmo will not reveal your personal data to any other third party. Hostal San Telmo guarantees that it will handle your personal data confidentially, and that the server on which these are stored and handled is equipped with the security measures established by Spanish standards in relation to data protection.
Because of all this, users of the Hostal San Telmo booking system give their explicit authorisation for the use of all the information obtained in accordance with the stipulations of the internal data protection policy.
Resolution of disputes
Any legal question or, in general, any dispute that could arise in relation to the use of this site will be resolved by the Spanish justice system through the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca, Spain. The parties expressly accept these courts? jurisdiction and renounce any exemption that they could have, if the dispute is not resolved by mutual agreement.