HOSTEL IN PALMA OF MAJORCA
Hostal Residencia San Telmo **
It is situated just 200 meters from the beach of Cala Major, but it is far from busy and noisy streets.
It has been fully renovated and modernized. It comprises 23 comfortable rooms spread over 3 floors.
You can easily get by bus to the city center, where you can visit the charming old town and numerous monuments such as Palma Cathedral, set facing the sea.
KNOW OUR SERVICES
- Reception: 10:00-18:00 / 20:00-22:00
Outside this schedule reception , there will be no one in the reception and nobody will answer the telephone.
- Check-in: 13:00-18:00 / 20:00-22:00
- Late check-in: later than 22:00
Advise in advance to be informed how to access to the hostel/room.
- Check-out: until 11:00
- Quiet hours: 22:00-09:00
Guests must be quiet.
- Reading lounge
- Luggage Storage (10:00-17:30)
- Free Wireless Internet (WI-FI) access: available in reception, lounge and pool area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Smoking area: balconies and terrace
- Daily Housekeeping (except Wednesdays)
- Individual safety deposit box (additional charge)
Bathroom (Ensuite/ Shared)
- Toilet paper
- Children are not allowed
- There is no capacity for cots
- There is no capacity for extra beds
- Sun Terrace
- Outdoor swimming pool, size: 9 m. long x 5 m. wide and 1,20 m. deep (from June until September)
- Sun umbrellas and loungers (from June until September)
- Table tennis (from June until September)
- There is not a lift
- No wheelchair access
Explore our rooms
THINGS TO DO
Discover the island of Majorca
Cala Major beach is ideal for its fine sand and crystal clear waters.
Enjoy the sea in Port Calanova practicing paddle surfing, kayaking, windsurfing …
A walk through the gardens of the Marivent Palace, summer residence of the royal family.
A visit by the Joan Miró Foundation and its collection of paintings, drawings and sculptures.
Wide variety of fashion, catering and leisure stores in the Porto Pi shopping center.
Cala Major offers a wide variety of restaurants and bars.
Where are we?
READY FOR HOLIDAYS?