- Only registered hostel guests are permitted to go to the rooms.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the hostel (Law 42/2010).
- Quiet hours: Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 09:00.
- Please, communicate any anomaly to reception.
- The electrical voltage is 220 V.
- Check-out: You are entitled to retain your room until 11:00 a.m., or else you will be charged the following nights.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms (Law 42/2010).
- The hostel has the right to charge extra services, any damage or to lose the key of the room.
- Please save water.
- The rooms are cleaned daily between 9:00 am and 1:30 p.m (except Sundays).
- To assist the cleaning staff, rooms should be available no later than 1:00 p.m.
- Beds will not be made on Sundays.
Towels and sheets
- Towels and sheets must not be taken out of the rooms.
- Towels are changed every three days and sheets once a week.
- Towels and sheets which require extra laundering will be charged.
- Swimming pool schedule: from 9:30 a.m until 8.00 p.m.
- Only registered hostel guests are permitted to use the pool.
- Read the posters about use of the swimming pool situated in the pool area.
- Deposit boxes are available to rent, you can consult the prices in the reception.
- Follow the advices about the use of safes located inside of the same.
- The hostel is not responsible for the loss of money or objects that are not deposited in the safe.